A few years back, people opted to save money to get dental implant surgery. Today, more people choose to insure their teeth, especially those costly. Their teeth are a source of pride and a significant investment to others. There are different procedures to fix teeth. Some people approach dentists for teeth whitening, while others have dental implant shifting. Most people who have had dental procedures done confess that it has improved their self-esteem.
Patients who undergo dental surgery tooth replacement have previously tried dental implants without success. Your dental specialist needs to examine your teeth before deciding on the best procedure to perform. A suitable specialist will guide you through the whole process. There is a financial cost associated with dental practices, and you should ask yourself, is a tooth implant necessary?
People with beautiful smiles are confident and, in most cases, very successful. A beautiful smile can boost your self-esteem and help you socialize and interact with others. People who easily smile and laugh a lot are often happy individuals. Human interaction is key to mental well-being. The brain realizes endorphins anytime you laugh or smile. It is paramount to take care of your teeth by maintaining proper oral hygiene practices.
The cosmetic dentistry industry is booming. Over the last five years around the world, there has been a 300% jump in demand for cosmetic dental procedures. This may be because cosmetic dentistry prices have decreased as technology has advanced, making these procedures the perfect way to improve the appearance of your smile.
The dental implant process, with an average success rate of 98%, is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures. Dental implants are prosthetic teeth that are permanently implanted in the mouth after a titanium post is drilled into the jaw bone.
If you are one of the 69% of Americans aged 35 to 44 who have at least one missing tooth, meeting with a dental implant specialist to go over your options for the dental implant process is the best way to restore your smile.
Here are five reasons why the dental implant process could change your life:
1. Replace your missing tooth or teeth: One or more missing teeth can be not only unsightly, but also make you more at risk for the many health hazards that come as a result of tooth loss like facial collapse.
2. A permanent solution: Unlike dental bridges, which only last about five to seven years, the dental implant process will give you teeth that can last a lifetime when properly cared for. If you brush and floss your teeth at least twice a day, your dental implants should be fine.
3. Improved speech: Dentures With ill fitting dentures, the teeth slip and slide around the mouth. The facial muscles become tense in an attempt to hold the teeth in place. This often results in mumbling, slurred speech or clicking noises.
Replacement teeth allow you to speak with confidence in a relaxed and natural tone.
4. More convenience than dentures: The dental implant process will leave you with permanent prosthetic teeth that don’t require the inconvenience of removing and cleaning dentures.
5. A restoration of your confidence: By undergoing the dental implant process, you will regain a full, beautiful smile — and you’ll love showing it off. If you’re ready to smile with confidence again, a dental implant process is the answer for you.